Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Assignment#9-FINAL PROJECT PROPOSAL!
It is official. For my final project, my topic will be Old n Rusty. What could be better? Old worn down stuff!!! But, I did not just come up with this idea off the top of my head. I have a condo in Midway, when I drive around there I see old abandoned farm equipment and rusty objects galore. When most people have something that is "getting old" or rusty, what do they do? Throw it away. I want to show that this old, rusty stuff can be cool, because it is. Especially when it is photographed in black and white. I know that sweet light is the EXTREMELY important key to having nice pictures. I will take these old n rusty pictures at different times of the day so I can get a picture that has the sweet light. From anything to an old n rusty lawn mower to a old gutter and all the way back to a deformed nail pinned to a wall in an abandoned barn. Old n rusty is the new thing. Honestly, the new and shiny stuff?? That is so lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment