
YES! It looks good now. After many attempts of trying to get the correct color of black, I have succeeded. I like how the background and the frame are almost the same shade of black, but not quite. The small distinction is able to give edges, and shape to the picture. I made a very small change to the blacks but, on my print it made a huge difference. The white sticker is nice because it helps add a little bit of contrast which the picture needs. I also like the little glow of light on top of the frame. I liked the low key assignment. I never knew something so dark could look so good. Success!

I like this low key picture, but it is not black enough for me. I would like to increase the blacks in this picture. Let's see what happens.

This is the final product. I really like this picture. I upped the exposure to make it lighter. This looks so much better. I also added some black to them bottom of the donut. I really like the white in this picture now. It looks like a really clean high key picture. Before this, i thought something all white would look stupid in black and white. But, a crisp with picture like this with a tiny bit of black looks really cool.

This is a picture of two wonderful powdered donuts. I like the composition of the picture. Yet, it is a little gray in the background. I would like to increase the exposure and make it lighter.
Nicely done!
ReplyDelete