
I like how crisp this picture is. The crumbs seem to be perfectly in focus. This picture is cool, because there is a shadow, even though the picture is mainly black. For some reason, this picture makes my mouth water. I guess its just the crumbs on the plate. I like how shiny the plate is. It reflects some cool shades of black. The plate helps make this picture happen.

This indeed is a low key picture. But, there is still some contrast in it. I like how much of the photo is black, but there is still a little bit of contrast. The different shades of black in the photo look cool. There is not just dark black, but also lighter black. I also like the part of the picture which is in focus, which is the "Wilson" part. This is my favorite of the two low key photos.

This is my favorite picture of this assignment. Believe in or not, this is a bowl for fruit. It does not look like it. It looks like the "gates to heaven", or at least how I would picture it. This white on white looks nice in this picture. The picture looks kind of mysterious. The pattern of the basket, or "gate" is cool. This picture is definitely my favorite from this assignment

I like this photo. I like the extreme white on white. There is not much gray at all in this photo. I also like how in focus this is. The story behind this is, why is there sea shells in Utah? Where is the sand, the tropical backdrop. No, its just a shell and a star fish on a white blanket. Yet, this is a cool picture. The white on white is awesome. I like high key.
No comments:
Post a Comment