Thursday, March 25, 2010

Assingment # 5-Get On Your Belly!!!!!


This picture makes me feel like a little kid staring a a toy truck in a toy store that I WANT SO BAD. The truck looks so powerful, shiny, and new. The blacks tires look luscious as the light reflects off the door. Yes, I want this, but my parents say it costs too much. I will eventually by it by my self. That will by a wonderful day.


I like how plain this picture is. It is just so strikingly simple. It is just a lens. Nice. Well, I like the contrast from the lens to the white background. I like creating contrast sometimes without shadows or reflections. Talking about reflections, of like the image of the windows that is reflected in the glass of the lens. The dust around and on the lens makes you think, hmm, when was this leas used. Why hasn't this person used it. It is a nice lens.


The picture was inspired by the high key assignment, which I really liked. This picture which is mainly high key with a little bit of solid black appeals to me. I just really like high key pictures. This is a new and interesting perspective for a salt can/holder/dispenser thingy. The question is, why is it so black inside the salt dispenser. WHO TOOK MY SALT.


On this picture I like the part of picture that is in. I like how it looks with the and of the bottle blurred and middle to top of the bottle in focus. The perspective of the bottle makes it look "grand" and powerful. I also like the reflections of light on the bottle. I helps create some snazzy contrast. I really like the reflections of the light, that is my favorite part of the picture.


When I took this picture, I thought to myself, "This is stupid, why am I taking this picture of nothing." After I took the picture I thought to myself,"Wow, thank myself for not listening to myself." I really like this picture. In fact, it is not a picture of nothing, a lot is going on here. Look at the crazy, eerie, contrast creating shadows. Look at this stick that is wonderfully focused upon which has a light color that helps create contrast. Look at all of the other branches... on the ground... vanishing to the distance... Thank you ant's eye view.


What is that interesting picture, a whi....whhhha....whe... whisk, oh yes a whisk and its shadow. YES, it is a whisk. NO, it is just one whisk. This picture of one whisk with another behind it makes it look like a shadow, but it's not!! The whisk in the back helps create more contrast, even though it is not a shadow. The contrast between the black and white make this happen. I shall now think of a whisk in a not so boring way.


BOOM. This picture is like biting into a crisp juicy apple, even though there is nothing food involved in this pic. The bottom of this table is in such great focus. The texture of the bottom of the table is awesome, I can feel myself touching the table. I also like the shadow created by the table. I creates some nice contrast. None of this would be possible without the ant's eye view.


I like the perspective of this picture. I tried to point the camera directly upwards at the golf pin. It is hard to tell whether it is a long pin or a short one. The picture plays with your mind in that way. As always, I like contrast. The white flag contrasts the black pin nicely. I like this picture. It has my one of my favorite perspectives of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment