alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5457805597569305762" />No pictures please. SERIOUSLY. NO. PICTURES. In this pic I was trying to be an unfortunate tennis player who lost a match at the U.S. Open. Yes, I lost, unfortunately. I am walking through the press room, putting my hand out so no one can take a picture of me. That obviously didn't work. I really like this picture. I really like the contrast in the picture but I also REALLY like the story it tells. The picture looks fantastic against the solid black background. Me gusta this picture.

This is the investor of the recent reccesion, suprised, depressed, angry. I tried to show the pain that many people involved with the stock market are going though. The cool blurry streaks in the air are newspapers. I, the stockbroker, have gotten so angry that I have ripped a copy of the wallsreet journal up and I threw it into the air. I love the story behind this one. The darkness and black background also help add to the themes of the picture, anger and astonishment.

In the pictures I took of other people, I did not tell them I was going to take a portait of them, such as in this picture. I really like how natural and soft the portait looks. The light is sweeeeet. But, this picture tells about this little boy, my cousin. Here he is getting ready for an easter egg hunt. He is waiting, waiting, waiting. CAN WE START ALREADY! He is swinging his bucket in anticipation. This picture may not describe him individually as much, but it relates to a larger idea: childhood. This is a perfect description of childhood. I makes you remember back when you wated to go hunt Easter eggs. It makes you remember back to when you woke up at five in the morning on Christmas day saying, "Is is time yet???" It makes you remember back to when you couldn't wait to go trick or treating on halloween, trading candy afterwards (actually, who still doesn't do that?).

Also, in this picture, my grandma did not know it was being taken. This is my grandma, the EXCELLENT cook. She is seen here cutting her delicious, i mean DELICIOUS strawberry pie. She makes one of the best strawberry pies around. I like how her face and body are in focus but her hands are blurred, for she has busy hands. I also like how the picuture does not look fixed. It looks natural. It does not look entirely set up.

Again, like my first picture I have lost a tennis match in the U.S. Open. As expected I am very angry. I really like this picture, it really shows what happens when one loses a match. In this, I have thown my towel on the ground, the look on my face screams dissapointment. The blur and track of my arm and the towel is very cool. My bag and most of me is also in focus, which I also really like. Whith these portraits I like blurring part of a picture to help illustrate a story.

Awwwww, cute little baby. BUT, this is not just a cute baby! It is a cute baby with a story!!! This cute baby is holding a blanket. Clara does not go anywhere without her blanket. Anywhere. Before the picture was taken, she was crying, for the sudden rush of many people towards her to great her nearly scared her to death. But then, Sir Blankey came to the rescue!!! She now is becoming less uneasy, although she is still undecided if she is liking all of this attention.

Like many of my other portraits, I like how casual this one is. It was not staged, and not fixed it shows a true story. My younger cousin had been begging my older cousin for a piggy back ride for a while. She finally got her opportunity, but she looks dissapointed. She realized that this piggy back ride wasn't going to be so great after all. It is just an often form of dissapointment that we have to learn to deal with every day. Things that to not live up to the hype, but my little cousin didn't care, she continued on smiling about the day. People need to learn to meet dissapointment with a better attitude.

Yes, this is me, but it is not me. I am a wealthy stockbroker. But, as you can read it says on the paper. "Pay falls again." Which is representing the modern stockbroker today in the recession. You also can see by the expression on my face that I am depressed and sad. I really like the story in this picture. It represents the stress that many people have in these tough times. Getting to the technical part. I really like the contrast from black to white. I also like how I am in focus and the paper is in enough focus that you can read it. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
\Yes, my grandpa. This is the time that you can definately see my grandpa at a family party, when he is cooking the turkey. But, after that, he will generally go into his room and watch TV. Good 'ol grandpa. Also, if I asked him if I could take a picture of him, he would not want his picture taken. So, i sleathily... CLICK. Sweet. Natural picture! This picture wonderfully helps portray my grandfather.
\The big monsterous truck. Yes, my uncle owns this truck. I took this picture of his as he was getting into his truck. I told him to turn his head and.. BAM. Neat pic. Nice contrast, good compostion, and always, a story! My uncle loves trucks. Infact, he owns a company which tricks out anf does cool stuff to trucks. This picture helps portray that. Him, standing with his ENORMOUS truck. What a good way to naturally show one of the main focuses of his life.
dude these are way sweet.
ReplyDelete