
Blackjack! Number 21. I like the simplicity of this picture. I also like the creativity. In a couple of my pictures I didn't just automatically give the number. You have to think to figure out what the number is. I also like the composition of this picture. You see just enough of the hand to understand the person is holding a blackjack. That is all you need to see. I also like the focus in this picture. The cards are in near perfect focus. I really like the contrast on the jack. I like this picture. It is simple but cool.
91

Simply 91. A few bananas, simple, yet neat. I really like the shadows in this picture. They help create some nice contrast contrasting with the tile. Myself, I really like shadows. Shadows really add a lot to pictures, especially contrast. I aslo really like the creative aspect of this picture. I mean honestly. Who else would use bananas to make the number 91?
8

D-Will, 8. Its Deron Williams baby. I was suprised that not many other people took pictures of jerseys, I guess I just think diferently than others. I really like the light in this picture. I creates some nice contrast and shadows. This is part of my life, the Utah Jazz. This helps portray that with my Deron Williams Jersey. Without this jersey, I would not be able to live.
1

Numba one. OH yeah. There are two differnt ways you could see a one in this picture. There is a one on the golf ball, and the golf ball and box put togehter make a one. However you want it, it is a one. I really like the black background in this picture and the crisp focus. The black background contrasts nicely with the white ball. Overall, I really like this picture. It looks like it could be an advertisement for Callaway golf balls.
36

Yum. Whipped cream, gotta love it. When I was beginning to run out of ideas during this asssingment, magic happened. I started to think of ideas that I never would have thought of, such as this one. My personal taste sometimes involves a lot of contrast. Contrast makes the picture look lucious. In this case, the picture literally is lucious because it tastes good too. Yes! I successfully made two pictures with one print!
42

This is my favorite picture from this assingmnet. Starting off, I really like the background. It does not distract from the picture yet it is really "calming". It makes you want to fly away to scrabble island. Hurray! It is in perfect focus! This picture also has a cool shadow, hurray for shadows. The refection of the scrabble pices in the glass is sweetly awesome. The scrabble pieces almost lool like they are floating! THIS IS AWESOME!
16

16 pieces of candy, sweet, literally. The light is this picture is gorgeous. Without the lighting this pic would not be as cool as it is, and this is quite a cool picture. The lighting creates some nice whties and some blacks, sweet. I really like this pciture. The colors in it just look gorgeous. I will come back to this secret location many times to find this sweet light.
81

I like this picture because it is different. Some other people took pictures of locks, but not in the way I did. The arrows on the locks are pointing to the 8 and 1 one respectively. The reflections on the door handle are very cool. I always like som nice reflections. The white background also is very simple and does not take away from the picture at all.
49

After spending too much time on the first several numbers of this assingment, I had a revelation, I am taking this assingment too seriously. So then i grew some brains and became practical. I thought up the idea to take pictures of golf clubs. Even though this picture appears as a little bit dark, I still like it. The reflections on the golf club really make up for the darkness. It helps create some nice contrast. The pciture also tells a story of the golf clubs, the old trusty one(4) and the new shiny one(9). Which one do I like more, the new one! Who doesn't love shiny golf clubs.
56

I like this new perspective of the golf clubs. They are leaning up against the bag, I am trying to decide which one to use for my next shot. Ill use the 5 iron, not the 6, nevermind, actually, I AM using the six iron. That is the story of golf. I also really like the texture of the golf bag. It helps add a really nice and simple background to the shiny golf clubs.
You consistently find awesome light. It makes the shots work. Well done.
ReplyDelete